Saturday, July 01, 2006

Playing on the Point once again!

It's July and it's really hot by San Diego standards. It has been a long, long time since I have written in this blog. Honestly, I have been trying to find the right voice, the right content and just the right time to put stuff here. Maybe I am just getting old and lazy.

Anyway, I have lots of fun projects in the works. The Point Loma Keyboard Institute starts on July 10. I will be playing my Bach in America recital, teaching a piano literature seminar on Mozart and sharing master class duties with my friends Jane Bastien and Victor Labenske this year.

For 2006-07, I have recital tours planned for New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida. I also have several concerts in California so check the concert calendar often on the pkpiano.com web pages.

No comments: