Saturday, January 01, 2011

Back At It Again

About six months ago I abandoned my blogging habit to focus upon some other things, such as summer vacation and sending our second son to college. At the time I was also finishing a semester-long sabbatical and the re-entry process was a bit more daunting than I had anticipated. As the calendar page has turned and there seems to be a natural punctuation mark in my life’s narrative, I have decided to get back into the habit of writing here on a more-or-less regular basis.

During my sabbatical leave of spring 2010 I posted some 60 odd entries to this blog, and the response generated was very gratifying to say the least. Many friends sent flattering comments about my writing, and I have been pleased to learn that some of my ideas resonated in helpful ways. Probably the most useful thing about this little writing habit of mine is that it provides a level of accountability for me with people who support my work.

So, in this first posting on the first day of a new year, please let me know if you have ideas about where you would like me to explore with my writing. At this point I expect to spend some time thinking more deeply about material from my Performing with Poise workshops. Also, I am always interested in exploring ways that musicians can build lives that are viable both artistically and financially.

Please leave comments here, by e-mail or connect with me through social media. I would love to hear from you so we can learn from each other.

All the best for 2011!

Posted via email from pkpiano's posterous

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Read the colour, high quality, and much more significantly the actual manufacturer you need to purchase. replica gucci You can examine away using the closest add-ons stores and obtain a concept concerning the cost that's becoming tagged. fendi replica If you're conscious from the present costs and also the period from the tote this can definitely assist in seeking the cost when you store on the internet. fake louis vuitton bags Obtaining Suggestion: Ladies adore purchasing custom purses as well as personal a few custom selections. omega replica You are able to consider a few suggestion from their store as well as come to a decision of purchasing any kind of. Examine the actual Materials: Before you decide to location your own purchase it is crucial to check on the standard and also the materials from the item. replica burberry handbags Obviously, it's not feasible to check on the merchandise individually on the internet. Therefore purchasing this in the most respected online store is actually the easiest method to obtain certain about this and purchase. You will find online stores that provide these types of custom inexpensive purses below inexpensive cost as well as assort all of them perfectly with regard to simple buy.