Friday, July 02, 2010

Summertime and the blogging is . . .

Well, I wish I could say this was easy.

For several weeks I have been resolving to get back into my writing routine with more or less regular postings. With the July 4 weekend and the official onset of summer, I am without excuse so here I am with humble “I’m back message.” It has been a wild and wooly year so far, with the release of the Garden Music CD, some exciting collaborative projects with new partners that took me in new directions, and some great playing and teaching opportunities in various parts of the country.

I must express my deepest thanks to those of you who are so kind to say that you read these entries and find them useful or at least entertaining. The new academic year promises to be exciting with performances of Schumann (both in recital and with orchestra) and some lesser known chamber music by Janacek, Magnard, Weill and others.

So wherever you find yourself this weekend, keep listening and savor the juicy moments that make life worth living.

Posted via email from pkpiano's posterous

No comments: