Friday, January 22, 2010

Buy Music to Help Haiti

This afternoon I learned that CD Baby has announced that starting on January 25 they will donate $1 of their profits from every qualifying sale to the American Red Cross and Mercy Corps. The program will extend for 2 weeks and will potentially raise thousands of dollars for the relief work of these agencies.

As CD Baby is the online outlet that distributes my recordings and digital downloads, as well as those of many, many other independent artists, I have decided to match this contribution with $1 of my own for every dollar that CD Baby contributes from the sales of my products.

You can order copies of my CD's or download digital albums from my artist page on the CD Baby web site by clicking here

Donate directly
I also urge you to make your own direct donation if you haven’t done so yet. Together, we can make a difference. Please click below to make your tax deductible donation right now.

Please join with me in making a difference for people who really need our help.

Posted via web from pkpiano's posterous

No comments: